To foster growth and learning that enhances individual worth and self-esteem, and to be proactive in the community in creating these opportunities.
To provide innovative action-learning programmes and activities targeted at specific outcomes. These will be achieved with particular emphasis on: Embracing the diversity of individuals and groups within society · Linking with employers, community groups, networks and agencies to bring about positive outcomes. · Raising community awareness of issues relating to our work.
The programmes and activities of the Trust will:
1. Enhance self-development by providing opportunities for self discipline and self reliance
2. Seek a balanced cross section of participants.
3. Aim for versatility in life choices and work options.
4. Encourage the development of support systems both during and after programmes.
5. Facilitate pathways for further work, training or development.
6. Continue to embody the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi in our work.
7. Foster respect for all people.
Website designed & hosted by WeDoWebsites